Welcome to Catching Your Breath: The Podcast, Episode 63.
Today we’re discussing the power of non-judgmental presence. How can co-suffering with hurting people change everything? These notes are the bits and pieces that didn’t make it into my upcoming book with Fortress Press, but because I’m so passionate about this topic, I just couldn’t scrap them. So, I’m sharing them with you today.
- Support the show at Patreon.com/iamsteveaustin
- Join the Catching Your Breath Facebook group at facebook.com/groups/catchingyourbreath
- Sign up for my “Emotional Health 101” course at EmotionalHealthNow.com
- Follow Ann Ahrens’ blog annahrens.wordpress.com
- Read my latest blog on The Mighty: The Church Needs to Learn How to Co-Suffer with Hurting People
- Music at the end of this episode – “Hold On, Honey” by my dear friend, Devin Balram. https://listen.lt/DevinBalramHoldOnHoney